måndag 8 februari 2016

SINGING BIRDS

Well hello there!

How nice of you to visit my blog.

Todays card:
I have coloured the birds with pens from Sepctrum Noir

The birds are from ScrapBerry´s

The branch, leaves and notes - stamp and dies from Lawn Fawn

******

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Ellenor


I will join Happy Little Stampers challenge - CASE the designer:

Designer of the card: Shona Chambers

******

I will also join Fab´n´Funky challenge with this card.

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges


8 kommentarer:

  1. what a fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fun and delightful card Ellenor! I love those cute birds who have such funny expressions on their faces. Fabulous CASE.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  4. So cute and fun!
    Love your background!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers CASE challenge.
    Hugs, Gloria

    SvaraRadera